Pack Goat Central

Full Version: What did you do today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes Deschutes Dawn, we would love to see some pics ! Smile
So, i dewormed all my goats, including the billy. We will see how much that helps. Smile
What did I do today??

FIREWOOD!!

As usual, the goats enjoyed offering their "assistance" with the project. I'm not sure I appreciated their help as much as they enjoyed giving it.
(10-18-2014, 06:45 PM)sydneyjd Wrote: [ -> ]So, i dewormed all my goats, including the billy. We will see how much that helps. Smile

Oh good luck! I hope it helps everyone stay healthy. I don't expect your buck to gain much weight while he's this busy, but hopefully after the rut he can get back in shape again.

I'm lucky Pac-Man is still so bucky. He got obese over the summer and now he's working off those extra pounds chasing girls. He should look good in another month.
LOL nanno. Smile My goats would be eating everything in sight if i let them out Smile
Sorry everyone, I haven't gotten the pics of my boy up yet. I keep forgetting to take my phone to the barn!
I just spent an hour walking with my goats in the rain trying to get them to poop on command (didn't happen!) so I could mail off fecal samples when I mail in the blood samples for the annual CAE testing today. One stinky buck to collect samples from and I hope he oops on command better than the other 5 did! Tongue
Use a cigarette. Makes em pee on command and usually helps to make them poop too
It does? How does that work?

On that string of thought, How do you keep a goat from/empty a goat so it doesn't go to the bathroom when You don't want it to? Such as when i bring one to church?
something in the cig smokes makes their muscles contract. And use a diaper Smile