Pack Goat Central

Full Version: What did you do today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice looking goats Sydney. Smile

I grew up in Coldwater, MI which is about 1 1/2 hours southeast of where you live.

Yesterday I received the bill from my vet for wethering Banjo. You are not going to believe what he put on my bill! I got a HUGE laugh out of it! Big Grin

"Castrate goat including sedation and pain meds (Attempt made to find ears but unfortunately not located)."

Poor Matt. LaManchas give him the heebie-jeebies because they don't have external ears! Big Grin
Lol That is so funny!! Wink
(09-13-2014, 08:33 AM)Taffy Wrote: [ -> ]"Castrate goat including sedation and pain meds (Attempt made to find ears but unfortunately not located)."

HAHAHAHA! Nice! It's great that your vet has a good sense of humor! Big Grin
Ha ha! Matt is a great Vet!
I finally made a website! I've never done this before, and I had no help, but here it is. I may sell goat novelty products later, such as postcard packs or something. May create a blog too, but for now here it is: www.theurbangoat.com
Wow!! Neat Website. Smile
I had a great time down in Bend OR. visiting, hunting and socializing with Charlene (Deschutes Dawn) and Bre. Didnt get to put anything in the freezer but the company was stellar, the country beautiful and food was amazing Smile Thanks for having me down!
You are welcome anytime! BTW, I got home from work Monday to find one of my 4 month old bucklings had died apparently from bloat. He was happy and healthy when I left that morning. How to ruin a fun weekend by just being at work. I realize it happens and there was nothing I could have done while away. His twin brother was a little lost so I put him back in with the other little ones. Poor Kodiak! He's a bit lost too. We had to put my husband's son's goats in with my boys until the front fence gets redone. They are so desperate for attention I can't get anywhere near the shy boys. Since I'm working as much as I am I can't push the issue cause I'm not home. Irritating.
Sorry to her about your buckling Charlene Sad sad... Sounds like you guys had a good time hunting and hanging out. Hope things get better,
Oh Charlene. I'm so sorry about your buckling. Hugs.