Pack Goat Central

Full Version: What did you do today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All

The Goat Boys here at BC1 have made their decisions about the next President.

They support Trump, and told him they would pull in the Goat vote.

Trump sent them some signs to carry around. 

[Image: simple-smile.png]
[Image: kkzi8wbhxovznoadxx5w.jpg]
The Silent Majority here Stands with Trump
[Image: hmvurhveobtjdccqhycx.jpg]

Billy Goats Gruff Support Trump, all the other Trolls look out.

Now you have have it strait from the Goats Mouth.  Go Trump.

Reasons for their choice:
Cruz and his relatives eat Goats.
Same for Rubio Italians like goat meat in their Pizza sausage and other things.
The other nobody is just dead hair .
Happy Trails
Goats have insight just look them in the eye. They know who to trust.
hihobaron Pete and Sam.
My goats and I are voting for Cuzco. He's honest, noble and loves campfires and fiddling.
Hello Taffy
I agree
Vote Cozco
He knows more anyway than "Any Politician" Smile
You think Cozco would appoint Pete or Sam to a position in his herd? Smile
Happy Trails
hihobaron Pete and Sam
Question for Ya'll
when you start packing in the spring do you clip your goats or just let them shed out naturally with normal grooming?

What are ya'll ideas ???
Happy Trails
hihobaron Pete and Sam
Cuzco is shocked... shocked that anyone could possibly consider voting for Trump instead of himself! 
[attachment=2369]

Cuzco would like you to mosey over to his thread and take a peek at his vast political experience before casting your final vote.
I've been nursing a friend's sick Nigerian Dwarf yesterday and today while they are out of town. Hoping the little gal pulls through. She's got three tiny babies who need their mama. Sad
Hello Nanno
Good Luck
Thanks! I'm thrilled to report that the doe is up and eating and her tail was dry this morning. YAY!!

One of the family's LaMancha does kidded triplets yesterday and happily all are doing well. I'm hoping the owners will be home tonight. This was supposed to be a simple Tuesday afternoon bottle feeding for three babies, but a goat got sick and then the owners' day trip turned into an extended stay when a surgery didn't go quite as planned. Thankfully nothing terrible has happened in their absence, but I sure was worried about that little Nigie for a while.
Hello Nanno and All
Glad the Nigie is doing good and the kids are doing good.
The deal on the yearling Saanens went south.
$125 each to a brush goat contractor, that means they will be in freezer camp this fall. Sad
I guess that means I have to re-plan for a couple (Hopefully) Alpine X Saanens bucklings from neighbor.

If the(Weather) holds here I want to do another "expedition" with the boys to Paris Mountain State Park.
See what happens. No more than 4-5 miles in easy trails. Saturday YEA no Mountain Bikers. Smile
The boy's have been full of themselves the last few days dry weather and warm 50-70 degrees today.
Boy's will be warm when walking no packs.
I want to get as much trail time as I can in before things here green up to "distract" the boy's from trail work. Smile
As well as more "city folk" Come out.
Happy Trails
Wish me and the boy's good luck this weekend.
hihobaron Pete and Sam.
Well, the little sick goat appears to be recovered, and the owners are home at least for the weekend so I get a break. One of the new LaMancha kids is the coolest color. She's a silvery dark chocolate with black hindquarters and a narrow white belt. There's a perfectly round spot right in the middle of her back and the white belt goes around it. It makes her look like she has an eye on her back. I told the owner she should name her "Illuminati".

Yesterday Phil held goats for me while I drew blood. I've got to get the girls' CAE tests done before they start kidding. It was a bit of an ordeal because I'm not very proficient and the goats are rather hairy at the moment, and several were quite uncooperative. Sputnik gave us some severely dirty looks when we were through with him, and Jezebel was so naughty I went through needle after needle in my attempts to get blood. I eventually gave her a spanking after she left hoof marks on my arms, legs, and face. She held still after that and I finally got the blood sample. Luckily she doesn't hold grudges like Sputnik. Sputnik, despite his violent thrashing at the poke of the needle and his dirty looks afterwards, accepted cookies as a peace offering and forgot the whole incident after about two minutes, which is a major record for him. Usually if I have to do anything to him that's even mildly uncomfortable he won't forgive me for several days to a week. This didn't happen at all, and after we were done drawing blood he followed me happily over the the truck, and Phil and I took he and Finn for a wonderful walk around Cuzco's old stomping grounds in the greenspace behind our old house in Colorado City.