Packing equipment
Wow, I haven't been on this forum in so long that I feel like a stranger! 

I have sold all my goats except for my two Nigerians, I unfortunately don't see myself having pack goats anytime in the near future, due to some family stuff, so I've decided to sell my packing equipment. I don't have good pictures of any of the equipment right now but I will soon. I am located in New Mexico.

I have

Stay put saddle pads from packgoats.com  Like new, i think i only used them once $35.00

Two sopris halters size 4, one purple, one gray with matching handle, used lightly $10.00 each

Orange  saddle pad from northwest packgoats, it has a little bit of hair on the under side of it, but is in great condition other wise, used lightly $10.00  
A set of basic panniers, orange, from northwest packgoats, they have only been used slightly but got caught in the rain and started to mold slightly but I caught it in time to get it cleaned, you can still see it slightly but it's not bad and it doesn't smell. $50.00

Basic wooden saddle used very lightly, I just used it and and the panniers for training, it does have a little bit  of a hair on the girth strap, it also has one small hole in the webbing around the front crossbars. $110.00
Happiness is a working goat
I'm sorry you're having to give up the packgoat dreams. I wish you well in whatever new direction you take!
I hope that someday I'll be able to have packgoats again, i just can't right now and the equipment is taking up space that I don't have.
I’m located in New Mexico also, could you text or email me some pictures of what you have. My phone # 575-704-2329. Thank you
(11-13-2019, 08:45 PM)nmcowboy Wrote: I’m located in New Mexico also, could you text or email me some pictures of what you have. My phone # 575-704-2329.  Thank you

I'm not at home right now and by the time I get home tonight it will be dark, but I will send you the pictures tomorrow morning.
I
The panniers and stay put saddle pads are Sold.

I am bit late to rep here, I hope it sold out, but its seems too good, I got a similar one in green color, and trust me its too easy to carry and lightweight, I really feel much good because I easily can handle and I easily can put al my required stuff in it.