Babies new "toys"

.png   untitled (33).png (Size: 74.09 KB / Downloads: 5)
.png   untitled (32).png (Size: 107.24 KB / Downloads: 5)
.png   untitled (31).png (Size: 89.67 KB / Downloads: 5)
.png   untitled (30).png (Size: 78.86 KB / Downloads: 5) So Latte, Sebastian, and Reggae have all found some new playthings. The wheelbarrow is a large contractor type that I use for cleaning runs. Sebastian and Latte are brother and sister from triplets, Alpine-Boer cross, and Reggae is a Boer-Nubian cross. They are 3 months old.
First picture is Sebastian, second is Latte and Reggae trying to share with the horses, third is Latte and Sebastian, fourth is Reggae and Latte.
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
It's amazing how they can turn ANYTHING into a play toy! Big Grin

(05-13-2014, 09:28 PM)deschutes dawn Wrote: So Latte, Sebastian, and Reggae have all found some new playthings. The wheelbarrow is a large contractor type that I use for cleaning runs. Sebastian and Latte are brother and sister from triplets, Alpine-Boer cross, and Reggae is a Boer-Nubian cross. They are 3 months old.
First picture is Sebastian, second is Latte and Reggae trying to share with the horses, third is Latte and Sebastian, fourth is Reggae and Latte.
Goatberries Happen!
(05-13-2014, 09:43 PM)Taffy Wrote: It's amazing how they can turn ANYTHING into a play toy! Big Grin

Yeah, like my truck. Dodgy

I'm always having a go-round with the younger goats when I bring the wheelbarrow in too. The worst is when I've just filled it up and I turn around for one second to grab the pitchfork and I hear a crash as they tump it over and spill the contents all over the yard. Then they look innocent. Angel
I hear that! My horses too.
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]