Pack Goat Central

Full Version: Babies new "toys"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=418][attachment=419][attachment=420][attachment=421]So Latte, Sebastian, and Reggae have all found some new playthings. The wheelbarrow is a large contractor type that I use for cleaning runs. Sebastian and Latte are brother and sister from triplets, Alpine-Boer cross, and Reggae is a Boer-Nubian cross. They are 3 months old.
First picture is Sebastian, second is Latte and Reggae trying to share with the horses, third is Latte and Sebastian, fourth is Reggae and Latte.
It's amazing how they can turn ANYTHING into a play toy! Big Grin

(05-13-2014, 09:28 PM)deschutes dawn Wrote: [ -> ]So Latte, Sebastian, and Reggae have all found some new playthings. The wheelbarrow is a large contractor type that I use for cleaning runs. Sebastian and Latte are brother and sister from triplets, Alpine-Boer cross, and Reggae is a Boer-Nubian cross. They are 3 months old.
First picture is Sebastian, second is Latte and Reggae trying to share with the horses, third is Latte and Sebastian, fourth is Reggae and Latte.
(05-13-2014, 09:43 PM)Taffy Wrote: [ -> ]It's amazing how they can turn ANYTHING into a play toy! Big Grin

Yeah, like my truck. Dodgy

I'm always having a go-round with the younger goats when I bring the wheelbarrow in too. The worst is when I've just filled it up and I turn around for one second to grab the pitchfork and I hear a crash as they tump it over and spill the contents all over the yard. Then they look innocent. Angel
I hear that! My horses too.