Five alpine/saanen pack experienced 5-6 year old pack goats for sale
Facebook disallowed animal sale ads a couple of years ago and since NAPgA is a legitimate organization they can't bend the rules or they'll be taken down. Unfortunately I don't know of any other avenues. I hope you get good luck soon!
bump!! still looking for someone to take these goats
bump still need to find these guys a home
bump bump still looking
BUMP!!
still needing to find a home for these goats!!!
bump!!! would really like to find a home for these goats before winter. I'm going to idaho in a couple weeks and if I haven't found a home for them when I get back they are going to have to go to market.
If you could find a western buyer, could you take the goats with you on your trip to Idaho and deliver them?
I'm not asking for myself, but in general for any folks watching these classified posts.
(08-16-2021, 11:18 AM)Nanno Wrote: If you could find a western buyer, could you take the goats with you on your trip to Idaho and deliver them?
I'm not asking for myself, but in general for any folks watching these classified posts.

I'm not opposed to it but I'd have to figure in something for the price to haul them out.  And my schedule is kind of tight so theyd have to meet me on the day I show up.
PM Sent