GEUGHTS
Muhahaha 

Hello Pack Geughters!
HA!! Welcome back! It's been too quiet in here lately.
I noticed all you Pack goaters are dodging the cold Tongue
Well I sure am! We've been slammed with snowstorm after snowstorm here in Colorado! It's amazing! What a difference from last year. My husband is out on the tractor plowing our drive right now. Last year he didn't have to plow even once and I thought our plow blade would rust to the ground except the air was too dry to rust anything.
We aren't dodging any cold!!  Just got back from our first winter goat camp out and it was Awesome!!!
Crap. I forgot I have goats! I havent left the house in a week because its cold. I hope they're doing ok out there.... Back later. Need to check on something....
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
(01-24-2019, 07:59 AM)Charlie Horse Wrote: Crap.  I forgot I have goats!  I havent left the house in a week because its cold.  I hope they're doing ok out there.... Back later.  Need to check on something....

Laughed out loud for real!!!
I don't think my goats would LET me forget them! Big Grin
(01-24-2019, 07:24 PM)Nanno Wrote: I don't think my goats would LET me forget them! Big Grin

No kidding!!!!
They make more noise than a monster truck!!!!!
Happiness is a working goat
I really wish we got out more often, even just for a day hike. It hasn't really snowed in several years here. Of course it "snows" occasionally but it melts as it touches the ground or it gets 1/2 inch thick and then disappears 6 hours later. I miss the 6-inch-deep-all-week snow we used to have here when I was a kid. Darn global warming. It's all mud. I can't walk to the goat barn without sliding at least twice and the goats are tippy toeing, jumping from branch to stump to concrete. All the local trails are mud too. ?