Are you missing a pack goat in IDAHO?!
Exclamation 
Is anyone missing a pack goat in Idaho? 

A guy reached out and asked us. It’s not ours. If it is yours please let me know and I can get you in touch. 

Below is the information from the guy.  

Ran into a goat while hunting wapi flows on Sunday craziest thing that's ever happened to me !  Unit 68
What does it look like? Did it have a collar on? Any I.D. at all or even just the name of the goat? Have you checked inside the ears or (or tail web if it's a LaMancha) for tatoos? Usually you have to shine a flashlight through the ear from the back to read tattoos.
(10-17-2018, 06:48 PM)Nanno Wrote: What does it look like? Did it have a collar on? Any I.D. at all or even just the name of the goat? Have you checked inside the ears or (or tail web if it's a LaMancha) for tatoos? Usually you have to shine a flashlight through the ear from the back to read tattoos.

All great questions. I’ll reach out to the guy and ask. Thank you
Hmm the guy sent my a picture of it. I have to figure out how to upload it.
Ear tag says 0032
The person that found him only took a photo and continued on their way.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for the photo. I wonder if I should send an email to all NAPgA members in Idaho, asking if they are missing a packgoat.
(10-18-2018, 08:32 AM)Nanno Wrote: Thanks for the photo. I wonder if I should send an email to all NAPgA members in Idaho, asking if they are missing a packgoat.

I think it would be good to email those in Idaho.

If it's truly a packgoat I would have thought it would have stuck with the guy and not let him walk away.
Goatberries Happen!
Most of us are not to big on ear tags in our packgoats.
For those of us concerned about the ramification of stray goats near bighorn sheep I reviewed Idaho Fish and Game distribution map of Bighorn Sheep. There does not appear to be any bighorn sheep in unit 68
Idaho Fish and Game Website reference is:
https://data-idfggis.opendata.arcgis.com...1%2C43.726
New information it’s  called wapi flows on onyx maps and is in unit 68

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ok, I deleted my post on unit 52a, thanks for the clarity. Unit 68 is immediately east of 52a and still does not appear to have bighorn sheep in the area per the state of Idaho Fish and Game distribution map.