Colors
What is the color of your favorite or majority of your herd

Blonde sorry couldn't get the poll to work
Favorite color?? ALL of them! That's one reason we're crossing Alpines and Nubians. Hearty goats in party coats!

Wow, I should use that as the tagline for our goat breeding operation. Idea

Of course, I don't think we'll ever find anything quite as striking as Cuzco. He's quite the show-off!

My favorite is classic alpine coo blanc. Thats the white goat with the black back half and black legs and head stripes. My Victoria is an excellent example of this. However I have most of the other common alpine colors also. Shelby GT is sundgau (Black with white trim), Bacchus is a light shamoisee (cream with black dorsal and belly and legs), Amelia Goat-hart is a dark shamoisee (brown with black legs and also has symmetrical white triangles behind front legs).
Wow nice and nanno that's awesome and would be a great tag line
I have Alpine and my favorite Alpine color is broken chamoisee. However, I like any loud coloring. The more loud the better. Big Grin
Goatberries Happen!
I agree, flashy and all colors or multi colors catch my eye the most. We bought a few from Dave this year and they are gorgeous!
I also love the deep rich color of Ober's, with the black tummiesSmile
There is only one color for me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

3/4 of my goats are at least half Boer, so mostly white with some shade of red head. The other is brown and white. I think what she has is called a peacock pattern.
I'd like to see a photo of your peacock pattern goat.
Goatberries Happen!