Hello all! Kinder Breeder Here
So much great information there.  Thank you so much for all that.  I doubt I would try changing the rules around me at this point since I'm not even 100% sure packing is something I can actually do, so it wouldn't be very authentic for me to start something like that, I don't feel.   Asking for forgiveness instead of permission sounds like a good way to handle it for trails where the rules are ambiguous.  I'll have to look at horse trails in the area, that's not something I had thought of. 

Yes we here have both mountain laurel and rhododendron species in our forests.  I was wondering if some kind of muzzle would be doable, or similarly a halter, so that's good to know.

And yay! that he can be a single, since I didn't really want to dedicate more space to yet another "pet" if two was more appropriate.   I am amazed at how attatched to us he is.  He will leave his mom and come and follow us even in the rain!  He talks to me every time he sees me, and it's like he'd rather be with people than other goats.  Heart

Well it sounds like this could be something fun to try!  Smile  I guess I'm off to do a ton of research!  I'm sure I'll come up with more questions.
Breeding Kinders in Western NC since 2019 

Messages In This Thread
Hello all! Kinder Breeder Here - by MellonFriend - 03-17-2023, 12:31 PM
RE: Hello all! Kinder Breeder Here - by Nanno - 03-17-2023, 01:55 PM
RE: Hello all! Kinder Breeder Here - by Nanno - 03-18-2023, 08:53 AM
RE: Hello all! Kinder Breeder Here - by MellonFriend - 03-18-2023, 11:53 AM
RE: Hello all! Kinder Breeder Here - by Nanno - 03-20-2023, 10:35 AM
RE: Hello all! Kinder Breeder Here - by Nanno - 03-20-2023, 04:10 PM