Nw Washington State
Hello, just found this site while looking for goats. Been considering goats for years and finally am in a position to pursue it further. If anyone in the greater Northwest has goats or gear for sale I’m interested. Or if you’re not too terribly far and want to take a newbie hiking with goats I’d also be interested. I had goats in high school but didn’t pack with them. Worked on farms and ranches since then and done plenty of backpacking etc, so I have a pretty good idea what I’m getting into... just haven’t quite gotten there yet. Thanks in advance for any help. I’m looking forward to pursuing this further.
(05-09-2022, 08:01 PM)Duke Wrote: Hello, just found this site while looking for goats. Been considering goats for years and finally am in a position to pursue it further. If anyone in the greater Northwest has goats or gear for sale I’m interested. Or if you’re not too terribly far and want to take a newbie hiking with goats I’d also be interested. I had goats in high school but didn’t pack with them. Worked on farms and ranches since then and done plenty of backpacking etc, so I have a pretty good idea what I’m getting into... just haven’t quite gotten there yet. Thanks in advance for any help. I’m looking forward to pursuing this further.

Welcome to the site and the world of packgoats.  I am located in Selah, WA and have several really nice packgoat prospect kids available.  Check out my post in the Classifieds here on Packgoat Central.  

Have fun!