Howdy!
I raise Pure European Moulfon sheep and Hybrid Ibex in WestTexas.
I have a really big Hybrid Billy that has 25% West Caucasian Tur. 
I also have some older nanny’s that are out of Alpine and Ibex. 

Seriously considering making some pack strings out of the kids.
Oh man. Pictures! I sometimes wonder about exotic genetics in pack goats. The legendary goataloupe.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
Welcome!! There has been discussion in the past about hybrid Ibex packgoats, but no one has tried it. Since they are part feral, do they bond with humans? Are they more skittish than fully domestic goats?
My Ibex don’t know they are Ibex. I keep them in a low fence. I work them like any goat. I call them with my feed bucket. I would say they are no different than any other goat. Most of the pure breeders are bottle babies. That being said most of mine are a hybrid and born on the ranch.

I am building a high fence and going in a pure blood direction. I am trying to find a place for my older nannies and a big hybrid with Tur genetics. He is huge @ 3yrs the biggest billy I have had so far. I have a line of nanny’s out of a Alpine / Nubian under a Persian Ibex.

I am trying to learn about this fascinating genre of shepherding.
Mad science! I love exotics. I used to have a pet female yak that I planned on using for packing. She turned out to be way too alpha and hormonal. I should have gotten a steer even if they look bigger and more intimidating, they're less likely to spaz-out. A billy goat is way more likely to head-butt people and be naturally obnoxious (and noxious) than a wether. But you never hear about people wethering exotics like ibex crosses. I know with reindeer, if they want to use them like pets for Xmas, they have an anti-rut drug. I'm not sure if its necessary for castrated ones or not. Mongolians dont have such drugs and they do fine.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!