Goat filled day!
Today was all about the goats.  It was 50*, sunny and calm.  A great day to be outside!

I set up my new-to-me travel pen for the goats.  My friends have a similar one and it worked really well when we were in Utah with nowhere to tie the goats overnight.  I found this one on Craigslist.  I had all 6 goats in it and they had plenty of room.

I bought a new truck since our last big outing.  It's a short bed instead of a long bed so unfortunately the goats won't have as much room.  However I think they'll be fine if I can convince Bourbon to behave and let Lex and Leif ride with him.  He is #1 in the herd and territorial.  I opened the back up and set up the ramp.  All of the goats took turns investigating it.  This truck sits really high off the ground compared to my other one.  I spoil my goats with a ramp.  Lex, Leif and Little Man were checking it out in this photo.

I did a deep cleaning on their sleeping area in the lean-to today.  Lex was extremely helpful.  NOT!

The fields and goat pasture are all greening up with the warmer weather we've been having.  The goats are now beginning to graze and I've been able to cut back some on their hay.  Spring is in the air!
Goatberries Happen!

Messages In This Thread
Goat filled day! - by Taffy - 02-27-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: Goat filled day! - by Nanno - 02-27-2021, 09:20 PM
RE: Goat filled day! - by Taffy - 02-28-2021, 11:32 AM
RE: Goat filled day! - by Nanno - 02-28-2021, 01:23 PM
RE: Goat filled day! - by Taffy - 02-28-2021, 07:27 PM
RE: Goat filled day! - by Charlie Horse - 03-01-2021, 07:27 AM
RE: Goat filled day! - by Taffy - 03-01-2021, 08:28 AM
RE: Goat filled day! - by Nanno - 03-02-2021, 09:06 AM