Score One for Our Side!
As goat packers, you may find this interesting: https://fishuntamed.com/episode-22/
Oooh, I look forward to listening to this! Thanks for sharing!
Great podcast. I believe he is Montana Mike on this forum!
Goatberries Happen!
Thanks, friends. I also have an article coming out in June or July in "Distinctly Montana" magazine about goat packing. The title I proposed was, "Don't Let Anyone Get Your Goat" but the editor may change the title.
Nice job brother.  Way to spread great goat info to a wide group of people.  Hows the goat book comming?
(05-18-2020, 03:46 PM)Mike Wrote: Nice job brother.  Way to spread great goat info to a wide group of people.  Hows the goat book comming?
Thanks. The book is coming along, but it'll probably be a couple of months before it's available. I doubt if a traditional publisher would be interested in it; audience is too small. Probably have to self pub it. I tried to find info on the company that published Mionczynski's book, but nada online.

In the meantime, you might be interested in the article about goat packing that I have coming out June in Distinctly Montana magazine. At least, June was the pub target date from the publisher - of course, it may delayed now due to the "pandemic."  Confused