What's it like in your neck of the woods right now?
First time I have been nervous about any virus. Since Hubby and I are both in 70's, we are trying to hunker down but seems we are more on run than usual, things we can't get out of.

Fargo, my old TW horse, has come up lame. Our new vet is 80 miles one way, in Belton, TX, where they now have had a few cases. Was too muddy/rainy to get trailer out of pasture today so postponed trip till .Monday. Hoping beyond hope Fargo will pull himself out of this before then. And we don't have to go. This clinic is a very busy one, meaning lots people.

Luckily I still had 2 rolls TP left when we searched 3 towns and 7 stores for more. I was shocked at the empty shelves. Luckily I found out a supply truck was coming to one next day and barely made that one on time. My quest is now for eggs. So far, our tiny town has not been touched. As far asI know  but it is only a matter of time. I really don't even like going to the grocery store.

Robert did get sick a couple weeks ago. I drug him kicking and screaming to the doctor. Our doctor was not there. A physician's attendant was running the cli nic and seeing patients with no doctor in attendance. She concluded he had bronchitis, wrote a prescription and sent us on our way. She said she had no tests for corona anyway. I caught his crud a few days later of course. I guess it wasn't corona luckily because we both snapped out of reasonably quickly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's it like in your neck of the woods right now? - by blackie's maiden - 03-20-2020, 11:15 PM