Only Bourbon...
Only Bourbon would think of this trick!  We were outside burning today and I had the goat pen gate nearest where we were burning open about 4'.  The goats had been coming and going while we burned.  All of the goats followed me back into their pen when I went in to get a couple of Christmas trees they'd finished.  When I came back out all of the goats stayed in the pen.  A short time later Bourbon came over, stood in the gate opening, pawed the ground and laid down to chew his cud and relax.  None of the other goats even attempted to try to squeeze past him.  Crazy goat.  I know he did it on purpose!

.jpg   20200202_133912.jpg (Size: 242.05 KB / Downloads: 20)
Goatberries Happen!
What a goofy little stinker! Cuzco used to do passive-aggressive stuff like that just to irritate the other goats (or a cat or a dog--anyone lower than him on the "goatem pole"!)
Whats that green stuff on the ground? I have a hazy memory of something like that-- But it was soooo long ago.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
(02-03-2020, 10:06 AM)Charlie Horse Wrote: Whats that green stuff on the ground?  I have a hazy memory of something like that-- But it was soooo long ago.

Early spring grasses.   Big Grin

The daffodil will be blooming by the end of the week.

It was frosty 21* this morning and we're headed to a high of 42*.

Last year at this time we were all excited for spring weather.  Then we were dumped on with snow and a lot of ice that stuck around for a few weeks.  Very rare weather for us.  We only get 7-10" of rain a year.

Our hay fields loved the extra moisture last year.  The goats and me, not so much.  Hopefully spring continues and we don't get a repeat of that weather this year!
Goatberries Happen!