New Hooves in Spokane
Hello New Goat Packing Buddies. Confused

I'm a Spokane professional and wilderness athlete who has made the leap into goating after many months of research. My 7 boys are Alpine, Ober/Alpine, and Sable. After years of hardcore solo backpacking, I'm very excited to work with my goats. I love them!

I plan to use my boys for archery elk (my greatest passion) in central Idaho, as well as fly fishing in Idaho and Montana, spring bear in the Frank Church, packing out elk in Colville National Forest, etc...

I look forward to making a friend or two on here. This seems to be a great forum.
Welcome! I got into goat packing for the same reasons. There are a lot of great members here with a lot of experience to share. We would love to see some pictures of your goats, especially with some game this fall!
Glad you stopped by! I second Nebs--Pictures! Pictures! I can't wait to hear of your adventures with your newfound hunting buddies.
Hello, I am over in Coeur'd Alene and use my goats for archery elk hunting in Central Montana and the the Frank Church. You're going to love it the wilderness a little more with your goats by your side.
IdahoNancy and the Oberpackers
You guys are great! I hiked 7 miles with my baby boys on Saturday. They did fantastic. I have pics. I will have to figure out how to post them.

Question: have any of you used the UDAP Electric fence to keep goats from roaming in the back country? How did it work? It looks pretty good.

http://store.udap.com/merchant.mvc?Sessi...y_Code=BEF
The size limit is pretty small on this site. I will either post them to facebook or the goat spot forum then re save them cause those sites automatically change the format of the picture which reduces their file size. Then I am able to post em here.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Can't wait to see the pics!