Ranch-Way Feeds...
Hey All,

When I bought my new little LaMancha kids recently, the breeder (Dairy) recommended these feeds from Ranch-Way Feeds of Colorado. She said her kids have done wonderfully on it & she also uses it for her buck & milking does. Apparently her mentor who has been running a goat dairy for over 30 years loves these products from Ranch-Way. They like the mix as it has great minerals including selenium & ammonium chloride. (BTW, I called the manufacture & the guy on the phone he told me they add to all three)....also the price was very reasonable.

That all said, they are obviously Dairy folks & we are not but I am wondering what you all think about these three formulas for the kids initially and eventually as wethers.

Link: Ranch-Way Feed Meet Grower Formula

Link: Ranch-Way Feed Regular Dairy Goat Mix

Link: Ranch-Way Feed Starter / Grower

Look forward to your all's feedback & analysis.

TOU
They all look pretty. Not enough of the minerals/vits to really make a hugh difference but if you can get some extra in their feed, why not.

Their mineral mix is terrible though.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
(05-05-2014, 05:10 PM)Dave-Trinity-Farms Wrote: They all look pretty. Not enough of the minerals/vits to really make a hugh difference but if you can get some extra in their feed, why not.

Their mineral mix is terrible though.

Thx Dave, I do free choice SweetLicks minerals as well as Arm & Hammer so not as concerned on the mineral content but was wondering how the smarter than I dietician folks here felt about it?

Cheers,

TOU
If combined with a typical mineral mix, the added minerals and vitamins would be good. So hard to find a balanced mineral mix. So every little bit would help. Good find TOU.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)