Poll: do you have boy or girl pack goats
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
girls
8.33%
1 8.33%
boys
66.67%
8 66.67%
both
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

girls or boy pack goats
just wanted to know who has girl pack goats and who has boysBig Grin
I have both. There's no option for both on the poll though!

2 girls and 2 boys. Only one of the girls is old enough now to actually start carrying weight this year. Lucky her!
oh sorry so cool your really lucky
I've got one wether right now, but he's getting old and all my other goats are does, so unless I buy a wether, I may be packing with the girls before long! Better add a "both" button to that poll!
also need a both option, with Lana now joining the rank of packers.
--------------------------------------
Sabine from Germany
[Image: zoVgi.gif]

No girls for me.

Depends on what kind of hiking you do. I do lots of off-trail, 'over & under and around', and a bag would be very much at risk. If you remain on trail, it is somewhat less of a hazard.
Larry Robinson

(12-21-2013, 02:02 PM)ledel Wrote: just wanted to know who has girl pack goats and who has boysBig Grin
All boys up until this year. We added June (previously Boots) and I think she's going to make a great packer! So, 7 boys and one girl for us.
BOOOOOOOTS! Smile We sure do miss her but so glad she is with you!
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Boys at this time with the possibility of a couple girls coming up. Not too sure about them-my husband's son got carried away and got two young 1/2 Nubian 1/2 Sanaan does. They will have to prove themselves. At this point, typical nubies-noisy.
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
2 boys...4 boy kids coming in the spring...looking for 2 more mature packing boys.