Diamond’s new doe kid
I bought Diamond from Nanno this fall, and Diamond just gave us a gorgeous baby doe! It’s the most trusting and confident baby goat I’ve ever met. She also gave us a sturdy buck kid that we sold as a bottle baby.     
Oh how adorable! I love the flashy moonspots. What was the father's breeding? I can't remember anymore.
I'm glad Diamond did well. She sure looks like a happy mama. Thanks for sharing, and congratulations!
(04-16-2022, 06:05 AM)Nanno Wrote: Oh how adorable! I love the flashy moonspots. What was the father's breeding? I can't remember anymore.
I'm glad Diamond did well. She sure looks like a happy mama. Thanks for sharing, and congratulations!

Thanks! The father is Cedar View Pellegrino, my purebred Nigerian Dwarf buck. He's on the big side for a Nigerian Dwarf, and has the sweetest temperament I've ever had in a buck. He's also amazing with goat kids. I let him stay with my second buck when the little guy was just 2 months old because Pelligrino was so very careful playing with him and teaching him how to be a buck. He's a good babysitter and teacher buck. He isn't very flashy himself - he just has 3 moonspots on his whole body and they're are only the size of quarters, but every one of his kids so far have been SUPER flashy! 

Diamond is blissfully happy as a mommy! She was pretty protective of her little princess for the first few days and didn't even let Opal near her until day 3, and then only for closely supervised introductions. Now Moonspot the kid can bounce all over Opal and Diamond during their afternoon siesta snuggling in the sun.
That's so cute. Is Opal pregnant as well?