Oberhasli bottle prospects
****** this group is spoke for ***thank u packgoatcentral !!!! **

I have 2 very nice yearlings due to kid this weekend if there is any worthy boys I post what is available ...

2 weeks old going good ..strong  and healthy
Moses Lake WA

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They are gorgeous!
(06-01-2020, 04:08 PM)Nanno Wrote: They are gorgeous!
thank you ...pretty pleased  with the updates I get  from my kids that  are out in the world ..lol
Linda, are you still breeding Obers? I heard from someone that you were or had sold off your herd or at least your breeding stock. I'm hoping that is an awful and untrue rumor. I enjoy seeing the pictures of your beautiful goats here and on Facebook.
(06-03-2020, 12:12 PM)SpotNStalk Wrote: Linda, are you still breeding Obers?  I heard from someone that you were or had sold off your herd or at least your breeding stock.  I'm hoping that is an awful and untrue rumor.  I enjoy seeing the pictures of your beautiful goats here and on Facebook.
hello ...i had family medical issues and had to reduce my herd  but have 20  of my high milk producers and my  pack prospect producers ...thanks for asking direct ...
(06-03-2020, 04:38 PM)Circle33 Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 12:12 PM)SpotNStalk Wrote: Linda, are you still breeding Obers?  I heard from someone that you were or had sold off your herd or at least your breeding stock.  I'm hoping that is an awful and untrue rumor.  I enjoy seeing the pictures of your beautiful goats here and on Facebook.
hello ...i had family medical issues and had to reduce my herd  but have 20  of my high milk producers and my  pack prospect producers ...thanks for asking direct ...
Thank you.  I'm glad you are still breeding goats.  

I realize you are breeding for milk production and also pack prospects and pretty much pure Obers.  Hypothetically speaking if a person wanted to use one of your breeding bucks to breed a couple of their does for pack goats (okay, full disclosure I have 4 Dwite Sharp does) is that something you would entertain or are you trying to keep to your own breeding stock and program?  I totally understand if you are I just thought I would ask....
(06-03-2020, 07:24 PM)SpotNStalk Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 04:38 PM)Circle33 Wrote:

I realize you are breeding for milk production and also pack prospects and pretty much pure Obers.  Hypothetically speaking if a person wanted to use one of your breeding bucks to breed a couple of their does for pack goats (okay, full disclosure I have 4 Dwite Sharp does) is that something you would entertain or are you trying to keep to your own breeding stock and program?  I totally understand if you are I just thought I would ask....

I don't know about Linda, but I never breed my bucks to outside does for bio-security reasons.

If you bought one of her packgoat prospect bucklings it would be ready to breed your does this fall.
Goatberries Happen!
(06-03-2020, 07:24 PM)SpotNStalk Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 04:38 PM)Circle33  I don\t do outdside breeding  anymore  as it is a hassle  can be a hazard  so i rather not ...I don't pre band my buck kids so there is quite a few out there being bucks ... if people are up front with me i can help with the selection  of a prospect  to use as a buck if not and they like the looks of the kid and choose to use him well nature will take its course ... and some of the best to the best u get duds and vica versa ...i just want people to understand that bucks behavior is way different then wethers  altho mine are gentle even during breeding season with me but not to each other ...and new buck owners  are shocked at the very smelly and nasty things they like to do with themselves even in front of kids or your grandma ..lol lol ....and there for they get penned away from others and that is sad ....you aren't a true goat breeder owner till your eyes and nose stop running during  breeding season ..lol lol .... Wrote:

(06-04-2020, 03:08 PM)Circle33 Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 07:24 PM)SpotNStalk I understand what you are saying.  I have made the decision not to own breeding bucks for many of the reasons you mention but most of all due to the fact that right now I am building a house and will be developing the entire property including goat shelters, kidding pens, etc. and am not currently set up to have a breeding buck (can\t keep him separated with reliable fencing for a ball of hormones with horns).  Thanks for responding.  I'm not ready for any more pack prospects right now but maybe someday.  I know that if I was looking for an Ober, which I may someday be, I would be contacting you first. Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 04:38 PM)Circle33  I don\t do outdside breeding  anymore  as it is a hassle  can be a hazard  so i rather not ...I don Wrote: