Packgoat Buckling for Sale
Friendly packgoat in training looking for home.  Used to going on daily walks off lead.  Born May 28, 2017.  Not yet wethered, horns intact. Nubian - Alpine mix. Call Jeanne for more details: (970) 422-1888  Paonia, CO.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks Larry for posting this for me. I am now on the list. This fellow would definitely like to find a good home where he can go packing (I would be jealous of him - dairy goats keep me at home more than I would like). He loves our daily walk - along with his two sisters, mom, grandma and aunt. We walk without lead and he stays with us. He is very friendly. I am more interested in finding him a good home than making a ton of money off him.
He's adorable!
(09-24-2017, 08:56 AM)Nanno Wrote: He's adorable!

Thanks, we think so too.  Hope to get a newer picture of him and get it posted soon.  He's four months old now and still looking quite handsome.
(09-28-2017, 09:20 AM)goatwhisperer Wrote:

Thanks, we think so too.  Hope to get a newer picture of him and get it posted soon.  He's four months old now and still looking quite handsome.

Updated pictures of our big fella - he will be ready to go to his new home at the end of next week.
(10-23-2017, 02:34 PM)goatwhisperer Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 09:20 AM)goatwhisperer Wrote:

Updated pictures of our big fella - he will be ready to go to his new home at the end of next week.

This beautiful, friendly buckling is still looking for his new home.  He is used to a daily herd walk.  He has had an anti breeding apron on for months, so he used to having something around his belly.  We are hoping to find him a good home so he can live a useful, productive life.  All offers considered.
Aw, I was hoping from your previous post that you'd already found a home for him. He sure looks sweet.
(11-13-2017, 10:00 AM)Nanno Wrote: Aw, I was hoping from your previous post that you'd already found a home for him. He sure looks sweet.

He is sweet, and I was hoping we'd find him a good home.  Still trying.
(11-16-2017, 01:30 PM)goatwhisperer Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 10:00 AM)Nanno Wrote: Aw, I was hoping from your previous post that you'd already found a home for him. He sure looks sweet.

He is still looking for a new home.  Anyone interested?  He is very friendly and despite only having him on a collar or leash two or three times, he does well with it.  Just trimmed his hooves and he was very easy with it - I think he was so eager to get treats and did not realize what we were going to do.  He is still intact (as a matter of fact, he has bred the only doe I can breed him to here).  970-422-1888.  Paonia, CO.
(12-13-2017, 07:52 AM)goatwhisperer Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 01:30 PM)goatwhisperer Wrote:

He is still looking for a new home.  Anyone interested?  He is very friendly and despite only having him on a collar or leash two or three times, he does well with it.  Just trimmed his hooves and he was very easy with it - I think he was so eager to get treats and did not realize what we were going to do.  He is still intact (as a matter of fact, he has bred the only doe I can breed him to here).  970-422-1888.  Paonia, CO.

One last try.  Anyone interested in this handsome, friendly fella?