2014 NAPgA Rendy
I've never had health certificates nor any problem entering Oregon with my goats, then again they are a bit hidden in the back of my toyota truck with a camper shell. Only once I was asked when re-entering California how long I had been out of state with them, etc. guess it depends who asks you and yea health certificate would be good if you don't want to risk it.
*Saltlick*  Rancho Topaz   
near Topaz Lake, Nevada
Oregon can get a little cheezy about violations of its code, so 'safe side' would definitely be a good side to be on. Tongue
I agree with Larry. Its best to spend the 25 bucks on a general health certificate and have no worries rather then get there and have some jerk show up asking for papers. Not likely at all but possible.

Would like to extend an invite to those locale to me to do maybe a lunch and have Matt come out and do the health certificate for all of us at the same time. Then maybe we can do a little hike afterwords. Just an idea. Heck maybe talk Matt into bring his boy as well and he can join us Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Hey I know this campground! Smile I slept there one night last summer when the campground was closed. It was getting dark and I just needed a place to sleep... How much do we need to chip in for costs? I've never been to a Rendy so I'm not sure what to expect. Can you give any pointers to newbies? I'd be driving up from San Francisco in a tiny jalopy with three goats so I couldn't bring a lot of supplies but could always do a store run into La Pine to get stuff to contribute.
*Saltlick*  Rancho Topaz   
near Topaz Lake, Nevada
I live in Oregon so I can bring the sick goats. Lol. Anxious to hear more details!
All I want for Christmas is a new hip.
A sick goat's place is in the pen... at home! Tongue
That's a great idea to do group certificate meets! Hopefully reduce the cost. I'm afraid that my vet would charge me an exam fee beyond the $25. Not a frequent flyer with the vet. Been there twice in two years. Once to make them less manly and once with a sick boy. Coccidii and cold.
All I want for Christmas is a new hip.
Well it would be 25.00 for the farm call and 25 for the certificate so a bit more. But doing it as a group would almost nix the farm call fee.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Yes, that is a capital idea. I wish there were more folks in my area. My last cert cost $140 for two goats! Dodgy
I won't be bringing any goats to the rendy but would love to come out when you do the joint health cert and hike. Big Grin

(02-12-2014, 11:11 AM)Dave-Trinity-Farms Wrote: I agree with Larry. Its best to spend the 25 bucks on a general health certificate and have no worries rather then get there and have some jerk show up asking for papers. Not likely at all but possible.

Would like to extend an invite to those locale to me to do maybe a lunch and have Matt come out and do the health certificate for all of us at the same time. Then maybe we can do a little hike afterwords. Just an idea. Heck maybe talk Matt into bring his boy as well and he can join us Smile
Goatberries Happen!