What's it like in your neck of the woods right now?
Things are getting even more.serious here. We kept an eye on number of covid cases in our 3 adjoining counties, filled mostly with tiny towns and most were doing pretty well compared.to areas.like Dallas,.Houston, etc. We still enjoyed eating out. As figures soared up here again, we decided we needed to hunker down even more so dining away from home seemed like a bad idea. Well today was such a full work day on the farm, I decided picking up lunch in town while making a trip to the hardware store seemed like a time saver.i called our favorite place to order and wondered why the phone rang 11 times, no answer. Sign on door: "Closed till Nov. 19 due to a covid case."

These people were very meticulous wearing masks, cleaning tables, etc. Small family oper as tin. Nicest family you'd ever meet. Hope they are all going to be ok. I am thankful we decided to hunker down when we did and suspend our usual habits or we probably would have been exposed as.sell. So dangerous for those having to work with the public.

Everyone stay safe!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's it like in your neck of the woods right now? - by blackie's maiden - 11-01-2020, 01:08 AM