GET OFF THE CURB!!!
(04-25-2014, 06:58 AM)vigilguy Wrote: Joining can be accomplished in a variety of ways. Fill the form out and send it in, OR just PayPal NAPgA $20.00. It's not that hard.

On this note...it isn't that hard to join & become a paid member. I know for a fact that you can send the funds via PayPal as I was the first to get them to do so last year....its easy. All you need is the email address associated with NAPgA's PayPal account to send funds. (not posted here for obvious SpamBot reasons.) Not that we want to pull anything but depending what you are sending, you could probably make it a "Gift" which would save a bit on fees for NAPgA...have to check on that though.

Also I imagine the form information could just be included in the memo part of sending funds as well. (I sent mine after the fact.) I'm also guessing many of us already have PayPal accounts, if you don't they are easy to get.

Hey Charlie, I can't seem to remember when my membership lapses & its time to renew. I'm guessing I may not be the only one; what is the chance of setting up an account for an annual automatic reoccurring charges for our Membership Dues on our individual anniversary dates? I think this would help immensely with renewals. (Permission could be set up to be given at initial set up.) Obviously paying for 2, 3 or even 5 years would be easier & benefit our land use legal battle at this time.

BTW, I think it is waaaay to cheap for what NAPgA does for us all. I'm pretty much a nobody but I think that NAPgA should consider raising it a bit.

*** What is the price that membership, access to your favorite National Forest secret or not so secret spots & all that NAPgA does for you worth to you folks, $25/yr? $30/yr? $50? ***

JMHO

Ken

Welcome Teckelhut, thanks for joining our community & NAPgA as well as donating.

(04-25-2014, 10:09 AM)Teckelhut Wrote: Those are pathetic numbers for sure. I am new to goat packing (though not new to packing as I packed with llamas for years).
I just bought a pair of bucklings from Dave. They are not old enough to pack yet. I joined NAPgA anyway as I saw the need.

Yep...no doubt about it, their is absolutely no excuse for it.

Quote: So it would be interesting to know why the other folks on this forum have not became members.

I too would like to know. I actually think that many if not most HERE are...if they aren't they definitely should be.
The key is reaching the other mentioned parties from my last post.

Quote:There is strength in numbers. And clubs, assn.'s and groups have a bigger impact than individuals when it comes to standing up to a bad situation. Sitting on your tush and complaining only gives you a sore tush and a headache. Becoming a member gives NAPgA the monetary power to keep doing the very reason you are here at the forum. To pack with goats.

Amen and AMEN...we all need to "put our money where our mouths are" as well as "put-up or shut-up" or we will loose the priveldge to do so. Thank you all that are paid members & or have donated to this cause.

All the best!

TOU

Messages In This Thread
GET OFF THE CURB!!! - by vigilguy - 04-25-2014, 06:58 AM
RE: GET OFF THE CURB!!! - by Teckelhut - 04-25-2014, 07:33 AM
RE: GET OFF THE CURB!!! - by TOU - 04-25-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: GET OFF THE CURB!!! - by Teckelhut - 04-25-2014, 10:09 AM
RE: GET OFF THE CURB!!! - by TOU - 04-25-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: GET OFF THE CURB!!! - by Nanno - 04-25-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: GET OFF THE CURB!!! - by Taffy - 04-26-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: GET OFF THE CURB!!! - by Nanno - 04-26-2014, 07:16 PM
RE: GET OFF THE CURB!!! - by nebs - 04-26-2014, 07:50 PM