GET OFF THE CURB!!!
(04-25-2014, 06:58 AM)vigilguy Wrote: Folks- It's time to get off of the curb and JOIN NAPGA! It is only $20 per year, guys and gals!

Joining can be accomplished in a variety of ways. Fill the form out and send it in, OR just PayPal NAPgA $20.00. It's not that hard.

All of us have been recipients of services provided by NAPgA, or by mentors in the goatpacking community. It is time for ALL of us to give back at a time when we desperately need all of your help.

Don't expect that the fight to keep our Forests open can be accomplished by a handful, WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Charlie Jennings
NAPgA

I agree 100% Charlie...time for some tough love & put it in perspective.

Our official PAID membership is almost pathetically small compared to what it could & should be. I do not think current paid membership is much over 100...that is ridiculous IMHO. Lets do some math, IF the 2,100 people on the mailing list were to join, renew etc for one year, NAPgA would have over $40,000 in the kitty at this much needed time. Now... if people would consider paying for 2 or even 3 years, that $40 or $60 would interpret to $80,000 or $120,000 in the NAPgA kitty for this land use legal battle we have pending.

Reality is this...win or loose this battle, it is DIRECTLY related to the survival of Goat Packing in America. You think it is small and slowly growing now? We loose & it may very well all but disappear. We have to win it and...we have to have the funds to do so.

I said it before, if you are a GoatPacker, interested in GoatPacking in the future, have GoatPacked with a family or friend, are in any business related to goats or supplies...there is absolutely no excuse for not being a member...especially in this time of need.

That all said, my only concern Charlie is we may be preaching to the choir to many here & the reality this forum represents only a very small percentage of the PackGoat community. We just aren't reaching our existing base let alone expanding it.

On that note folks, we all need to mention at least joining NAPgA to anyone you think is, might be or was vaguely interested in GoatPacking.

Messages In This Thread
GET OFF THE CURB!!! - by vigilguy - 04-25-2014, 06:58 AM
RE: GET OFF THE CURB!!! - by Teckelhut - 04-25-2014, 07:33 AM
RE: GET OFF THE CURB!!! - by TOU - 04-25-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: GET OFF THE CURB!!! - by Teckelhut - 04-25-2014, 10:09 AM
RE: GET OFF THE CURB!!! - by TOU - 04-25-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: GET OFF THE CURB!!! - by Nanno - 04-25-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: GET OFF THE CURB!!! - by Taffy - 04-26-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: GET OFF THE CURB!!! - by Nanno - 04-26-2014, 07:16 PM
RE: GET OFF THE CURB!!! - by nebs - 04-26-2014, 07:50 PM