Poly Dome Shelters...perfect for our goats!
Hey all...

If you have ever been interested in getting what may be one of the best long term goat shelters ever or nearly any livestock shelters for that matter...now might be a GREAT time! I.E. Poly Domes

After reading the thread "Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!!" I was inspired tonight...nice job Charlie. So...in the interest of supporting the "Legal Fees to support NAPgA's Court Cost" I will be donating 10% of the total purchase of all Poly Dome products that are sold between today and this years Rendezvous. While I wished it could be more but there just isn't that much profit in these shelters and still have bills to pay. Blush Every bit helps the cause though I imagine. I will then donate the funds at: http://www.gofundme.com/7s4z5g

Anyway, I have several of all styles of their shelters in stock in the Ogden, Utah area.

Mini-Domes are $210 + tax (shell & vent cap only)
Regular Domes are $294 + tax (shell & vent cap only)
Square Hutch style are $294 + tax (shell & vent cap only)

For other Poly Dome items & specifics, please visit www.PolyDome.com

PM me or call (801) 815-8936...be patient if I don't pick up right away though as they are more of a hobby, I sell them by appointment only & I also have a demanding day job. I sell to Western Wyoming, Utah & Southern Idaho...sorry we do not ship or deliver unless you buy 20 or more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poly Dome Shelters...perfect for our goats! - by TOU - 04-04-2014, 09:27 PM