SOLD-Oberhasli Doe Available - 31" - Big kids!
Update-SOLD to the great folks who also took her doeling a few weeks ago. Really looking forward to seeing what they do with these great genetics!

Available to your good home is Hope "2" - Oberhasli doe from Okanogan Oberhasli's "Swiss line" eg large Sento genetics and proven ability to produce big kids. She is 31" at withers,  strong girl, good milker and easy keeper.

Selected this doe and brought her in last summer for a one-time "supergoat" pack breeding project and boy did she deliver! Gave me an almost 12 lb buckling along with a 9.5 lb good sized doeling. Everybody that sees her kids has been impressed with their size for their age including my vet.  I am retaining her big buckling for my pack team - at 9 weeks he was already 24" tall and 50 lbs and wonderfully agile.

My supergoat project is now complete, and Hope is ready to move on and give you some outstanding pack goat kids of your own. Priced attractively at $175 as I am full up on goats now Smile and don't have space for her anymore with the new kids I have, it's a bit of a logistics problem for me right now! 

6 yrs, polled, not registered. In process of being dried off (kids were weaned 4/25.) She is a very sweet doe with just a light touch of sass, I really like her. I've got 2 other Sento Obers related to Hope - wethers both over 220 lbs, 36" & 38" - big agile, obedient, strong goats that get the job done without complaint.
All my adult goats CAE/CL/Johnes free tested 8/23. Been doing pack goats for about 9 yrs.  Located in Maple Valley/Hobart, WA. 

(05-25-2024, 09:17 AM)Kat Wrote: Available to your good home is Hope "2" - Oberhasli doe from Okanogan Oberhasli's "Swiss line" eg large Sento genetics and proven ability to produce big kids. She is 31" at withers,  strong girl, good milker and easy keeper.

Selected this doe and brought her in last summer for a one-time "supergoat" pack breeding project and boy did she deliver! Gave me an almost 12 lb buckling along with a 9.5 lb good sized doeling. Everybody that sees her kids has been impressed with their size for their age including my vet.  I am retaining her big buckling for my pack team - at 9 weeks he was already 24" tall and 50 lbs and wonderfully agile.

My supergoat project is now complete, and Hope is ready to move on and give you some outstanding pack goat kids of your own. Priced attractively at $175 as I am full up on goats now Smile and don't have space for her anymore with the new kids I have, it's a bit of a logistics problem for me right now! 

6 yrs, polled, not registered. In process of being dried off (kids were weaned 4/25.) She is a very sweet doe with just a light touch of sass, I really like her. I've got 2 other Sento Obers related to Hope - wethers both over 220 lbs, 36" & 38" - big agile, obedient, strong goats that get the job done without complaint.
All my adult goats CAE/CL/Johnes free tested 8/23. Been doing pack goats for about 9 yrs.  Located in Maple Valley/Hobart, WA. 

Greetings,
My name is Thomas.  I live in Lake Chelan. I am interested in Hope.  I am a beginner to all of this.  I'd like to get 3 does to breed, to start to put a string together.  I would likely  keep her for the rest of her life as my heard is just beginning and she would be the first one.  I'm actively seeking more animals. I live in the country in Manson, 5 minutes from the access to the Lake Chelan wilderness.  Thanks for your time.
PM Sent