Pack String, Kids, Stud, Trailer, and all the gear
6 experienced pack goats for sale, trailer, 2 kids, 1 stud goat, and all the gear you will need to pack including 4 Warnke signature series packs with panniers, and 3 training packs/kid packs, collars, leads, etc...
Dennis- 5 y/o Saanen
Mac- 5 y/o Saanen
Frank- 4 y/o La Mancha
Pondarosa- 4 y/o Alpine
Tango- 4 y/o Alpine
Butch- 5 y/o Alpine

2 kids:
Charlie- 2 y/o La Mancha, taken out hunting and hiking, used a kid pack on him to carry my water 
Cricket- 1 y/o Alpine/La Mancha, taken out hiking but no pack as of yet.  

Stud:
Rambo- 2 y/o La Mancha/Alpine, son of Mark Warnke's Slick.  

The full-sized panniers: 3 sets of blaze orange and 1 set of cammo panniers.  The kid packs are all blaze orange.

Trailer is an aluminum Maverick Trailer, 3-horse.  I set up the front stall with a rubber extension from the swinging gate to the floor so it is completely blocked off from the other 2 stalls.  This is so I can transport young goats without the fear of them being beat up by the older boys.  It has the 4 saddle swing out rack and a 30 (?) gallon corner water tank.  Good tires with brand new spare.  

I have used these boys in many states and they always perform well. These boys are raised in a wooded pasture with a pond and they are very used to wading chest deep. I will go out and take a video of them in the water to show you how comfortable they are and if you email me I'll send you the video.  

Asking $14,000 

I live in Western Washington

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)