4 free goats
4 alpine/Oberhalsi cross boys (2 currently still intact, scheduled to be wethered at the end of the season). Located in southern colorado (Pueblo area). 3 of the boys are 18 months old, one is 7 months old, all are handable—none have trail experience. 

All horned

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi there. I'm just getting back into this and am interested in your animals. Are they still available?
(09-12-2023, 08:34 AM)Backcountry Wrote: Hi there. I'm just getting back into this and am interested in your animals. Are they still available?

I’ve got the buck loaned out for the breeding season currently, but the other two weathers and the little buck are still available, yes. Smile
(09-06-2023, 03:06 PM)ashleys Wrote: 4 alpine/Oberhalsi cross boys (2 currently still intact, scheduled to be wethered at the end of the season). Located in southern colorado (Pueblo area). 3 of the boys are 18 months old, one is 7 months old, all are handable—none have trail experience. 

All horned

Email sent
(09-18-2023, 07:48 PM)BKehoe05 Wrote:
(09-06-2023, 03:06 PM)ashleys Wrote: 4 alpine/Oberhalsi cross boys (2 currently still intact, scheduled to be wethered at the end of the season). Located in southern colorado (Pueblo area). 3 of the boys are 18 months old, one is 7 months old, all are handable—none have trail experience. 

All horned

Email sent
Can you email me at ashleysailors@yahoo.com?
Was wondering if any are still available?
I believe these goats all went to a new home, but I can ask about them and make sure.
They did find a home. Thank you!