Sopris Rookie Saddle "Ravine" System
Someone I know recently got out of packgoats and I acquired some of his equipment. It's more than I need so I'm selling what I can't use. I have a Sopris Rookie packsaddle with Intermediate panniers. This is known as the "Ravine" pack system and sells new on the Sopris site for ~$500.00. 

This set might as well be brand new. It looks like it may have been used once for a light pack trip. I thought it was grungy but it turned out just to be covered in dust. There's only a little hair in the cinch straps. Saddle and panniers look almost completely unused. Sopris saddles are recommended by both me and Clay Zimmerman. They're what we use on our own goats. Sopris saddle trees fit every shape and size of goat back, from narrow to wide. The saddles are lighter weight than traditional wooden crossbucks and also don't require a pad. I have used this system for everything from day hikes to multi-day pack trips. It's fantastic! 

This set also comes with a deluxe rain fly in medium size. The rain fly snaps neatly in place over the paniers to keep water out. It also includes some extra straps that can be attached to turn the rain fly into a makeshift raincoat for your goat when he isn't wearing a pack. Total cost of pack system + rain fly new is ~$550.    

I am asking $325. I'm located in Colorado. 
719-489-2732 (no texts!)

SOLD!