Free goats and gear
                        Hi I have three goats up for grabs one is an Alpine named gandalf who is an experienced packer and high strings he is 4 years old the next is a Nubian Alpine mix in training he is a year and a half and his name is daggers the next is the saanen named Mac he too is an experience packer however he's got laminate his hoofs are not good now I bought him from Washington I paid $500 for him shortly after he got here I noticed he was limping a little would get trimming she could probably get back though I had surgery on my right hand well for surgeries in a year and a half so I'm having a problem t trimming them I have two saddles lead robes bridals a hoof boss to trim their feet since the surgeries my three fingers my right hand don't bend it all anymore so I'm just not getting out with them as much as I used to so anyone can prove they can have a good life with them you can have them and all the gear that goes with them you just need to pay for transport I'll come pick them up gandalf especially loves to get out and hike daggers was doing pretty good but I have not put aside on him yet 775-745-9548 paul
Where are you located
This post looks suspicious.
Goatberries Happen!
Packgoat1 has been here several years and I recognize both Gandalf and Mac as his. I believe Mac was advertised here on this site by the previous owner. I remember when Packgoat1 bought him. I don't think the post is fraudulent.
It's the real deal some guys from Idaho are picking them up this Sunday