Packers available all ages
Photo 
We have some different pack goats available due to down sizing and some reserved cancelations. We have one Sannen/Alpine doe about to kid that can go with or without kids once on the ground. She is a trained packgoat that is very in your pocket. We have two wethers that come from proven blood lines ready to go now that are bottle/dam raised with great confirmation. Lastly, we have two yearling does that will be ready in the fall to be exposed.  Located in Montana bitterroot valley.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   goat.jpg (Size: 113.68 KB / Downloads: 79)
.jpg   wether 1.jpg (Size: 137.8 KB / Downloads: 66)
.png   goats 2.png (Size: 1.35 MB / Downloads: 65)
Oh I think I'd add a few more pictures if I were you. The goat you're petting sure looks like a fantastic build for a pack goat!
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
(05-26-2023, 09:41 PM)Bitterrootgotco Wrote: We have some different pack goats available due to down sizing and some reserved cancelations. We have one Sannen/Alpine doe about to kid that can go with or without kids once on the ground. She is a trained packgoat that is very in your pocket. We have two wethers that come from proven blood lines ready to go now that are bottle/dam raised with great confirmation. Lastly, we have two yearling does that will be ready in the fall to be exposed.  Located in Montana bitterroot valley.

Can you tell me prices? I am looking for you 3 goats to pair up with our pack goat whose companion died recently. 
Thank youSmile