2023 NAPgA Rendezvous!
The 2023 Rendy will be held June 23-25, 2023.

The site is about 33 miles South of the I-80 in northern Utah. The nearest and last town to get gas is Mountain View, Wyoming.

Coordinates: 40 58'38.7" n 110 18'18.27"w

The site itself is up in the mountains at about 7900 feet so expect nights to be cold, and the days fairly cool.

It’s on a fairly flat area, water is downhill from the camping area. There are trees to the north of the site where there are good places for tents or small camper/trailer units. Larger units can camp outside of the trees.

Weed free hay is required.

Thank you Charlotte and Clay Zimmerman for being the Rendy hosts and finding this location.

NAPgA has a $150 Youth Stipend Award which our 8 to 17 year old members can apply for to help defray expenses involved to attend the Rendy! Contact Matt Kueffler for further details. youthawards@napga.org

More information to follow as details become available on the NAPgA website. www.napga.org

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Goatberries Happen!
I'm going to be there for sure!

I'm looking forward to hearing more about the activities etc.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
NAPgA wants to know what YOU would like to see offered at the Rendy!  What classes, activities, etc do you think we should have?
Goatberries Happen!
Its been 10 years since the Rendy was held in the Uintas.  A different location, but same general landscape.  Let me post a few pics from that Rendy so you might get an idea of what the area looks like:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
Aw... look at Woodstock and Bacchus! So tiny and cute!

I have just a couple of photos from that Rendy too. Whitney Reservoir was where Cuzco went for his first (and I believe his last) swim! 

I am so envious. I'm still trying to find a way to get there but truck repairs/house rebuild stand between.
What is name of park/campsite so I can look up best route coming from from Texas? IF!!! I can pull it off.
Here is a link to the 2023 Rendezvous!  https://napga.org/events/rendezvous/
Goatberries Happen!