3 goats free to good home
Hi all, I have 3 Nigerian dwarf goats (I think)They were given to me about 6 weeks ago, the previous owner didn`t want to be bothered with them anymore, it seemed like a good idea for me to take them, but now they are just in my way and I want to stick with my birds. 2 males and 1 female. father/mother/son. The older ones I was told are about 2or3 years old and the little boy is about a year old. the big male had an injured leg, he holds it up all the time(dog bite, previous owner). I believe it healed, but he`s so used to be 3 legged, he doesn`t put it down to walk. I don't know to be honest. Anyways, come get them. Thanks
(10-15-2021, 08:40 AM)CarmeloLabadie Wrote: Hi all, I have 3 Nigerian dwarf goats (I think)They were given to me about 6 weeks ago, the previous owner didn`t want to be bothered with them anymore, it seemed like a good idea for me to take them, but now they are just in my way and I want to stick with my birds. 2 males and 1 female. father/mother/son. The older ones I was told are about 2or3 years old and the little boy is about a year old. the big male had an injured leg, he holds it up all the time(dog bite, previous owner). I believe it healed, but he`s so used to be 3 legged, he doesn`t put it down to walk. I don't know to be honest. Anyways, come get them. Thanks

Hey, I am interested. Where are you located?