Twin weanlings. Alpines. Negotiable to forever home.
I have 2 wonderful boys, twin brothers, weanling age but recently orphaned. Mom was killed by her collar.
They are crying for mom and I need them to go to a forever loving home.

Both know how to take bottles.
This is my "S" line. the best dog X human X goats you could ever own.
Trust me on this one-- they'll quickly become your favorites. I never sell any of my S girls.

That's why I'm willing to negotiate a very low price to the perfect forever home. NOT to be flipped-- a sale contract is required.
I have a shipper avail who's making the route in the map. I am in TX.

their full sister thinks she's a dog, shakes hands when you say Howdy, gets in the truck and blows the horn, sneaks in the house, and steals tools from you while your doing your farm chores.

Last pictures is their maternal brother at 1yo and 2yo.
map pic is route of shipper on June route TX to MT

My bucks ar 38.5" to 40" at withers when fully mature at 5yo.
Disease free herd, sound conformation.

.jpg   N2 seleste x fridge 2.5mo 4.20.21 (8).JPG (Size: 105.38 KB / Downloads: 87)

.jpg   N3 Seleste x Fridge 2.5mo 4.20.21 (1).JPG (Size: 91.1 KB / Downloads: 85)

.png   seeker march 2020 2yo.png (Size: 283.43 KB / Downloads: 84)

.jpg   seeker nov 2019 hunting a.jpg (Size: 202.99 KB / Downloads: 85)

(05-12-2021, 03:47 AM)I am interested, would like to know a bit more.  I may be posting this wrong.  I'm not great on how to do forums.  How can I contact you?AlpineBreeder Wrote: I have 2 wonderful boys, twin brothers, weanling age but recently orphaned. Mom was killed by her collar.
They are crying for mom and I need them to go to a forever loving home.

Both know how to take bottles.
This is my "S" line. the best dog X human X goats you could ever own.
Trust me on this one-- they'll quickly become your favorites. I never sell any of my S girls.

That's why I'm willing to negotiate a very low price to the perfect forever home. NOT to be flipped-- a sale contract is required.
I have a shipper avail who's making the route in the map. I am in TX.

their full sister thinks she's a dog, shakes hands when you say Howdy, gets in the truck and blows the horn, sneaks in the house, and steals tools from you while your doing your farm chores.

Last pictures is their maternal brother at 1yo and 2yo.
map pic is route of shipper on June route TX to MT

My bucks ar 38.5" to 40" at withers when fully mature at 5yo.
Disease free herd, sound conformation.
Interested. We are in Texas. Members here. Please pm me phone number.
Those are nice looking. We don't have the extra space right now, but are right on one of our routes (in MT). I'm sure they're already spoken for, but if not, I am interested.