Bald patch
Rainbow 
My goat has a baseball sized bald patch on her chest we have been constantly treating for lice and spraying it with this stuff called fung away for I think 2 months there's like fluff but it's been that way fora while so what else could it be and how long does it take for fur to grow in
What did the Vet say it was?
Is it round? It might be ringworm. Cuzco got ringworm a year or two ago (and gave it to me). It took me a couple of months to discover what it was. He had a bald patch about 2" in diameter on his back and I treated it with some ringworm stuff for people as well as Blu-Kote. The the thing that finally got rid of it was Paw-Paw ointment that some friends sent me from Australia. It cleared the ringworm up almost immediately on both me and Cuzco.

Look up ringworm and if it doesn't look like that, have you considered that she might be rubbing her chest on the feeder or fence? My horses get scabs and bald patches on their chests sometimes because flies bite them there and then they itch themselves on fences.
I haven't taken her to the vet and the fung away stuff is for ring worm I did get ring worm from her to we have been treating her for that but does anyone know how long it takes for them to regrow hair
Mites maybe? In that case would need a de wormer or insecticide
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
If you got ringworm from her, then that's probably exactly what the bald patch is. I have to say, I wasn't overly impressed with any of the so-called "ringworm treatments" I used on me and Cuzco before I tried the Paw-Paw ointment. Even the stuff I bought at the pharmacy just for ringworm didn't work very well. Also, some cases are more stubborn than others.
If its ringworm. The best treatment is Basic H from Shaklee. YEARS ago someone snuck a stray kitten into our dorm. Well guess what it had? So anyone who had played with it got ringworm. We used the treatment the doctor gave us and it failed. But one of the teachers sold Shaklee on the side. She told our Dean to use Basic H and gave her a bottle of it. It cleared up the ringworm in two days.
If it's on the front of her chest it could be Cattle Panel disease. Caused by rubbing against the panel wire. The first time I saw this I got hysterical.
What is Cattle Panel disease? I've never heard of it and a Google search yields no results. Or is this just a funny way of saying "she rubbed her hair off on the fence"?
Amelia Goat-hart rubbed a patch off on her withers due to sticking her head through a hole she'd made in the chicken wire as she went after weeds. It was sorta leathery-- Not as soft as you'd expect.

The hair didnt grow back until shedding season. Horses grow hair back immediately but apparently goats wait till new hair was scheduled anyhow.