Future Packers For Sale (Price change, pictures added)
Hi all, I have 5 young future packers I'm looking to sell. Due to changes in my work / financial situation I can longer keep these guys. Three of them are Dwite Sharp goats from this past spring 2 pure Sannen wethers, 1 Hybird (Ober Alpine Boer) Buckling and two Alpine wethers I got this past spring from another breeder. All are right around 9 months old. At this time I want to sell all together for $1700. This will be a perfect opportunity for someone looking to start a pack goat string with quality goats.  Please feel free to message me on here or text/ call 719-425-5877 if you have any questions or would like to discuss further. Located in Colorado Springs, CO.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is the Dwite Sharp buckling named Rockslide?
I don't want to hijack your post but anyone that might end up buying Dwite Sharp goats, wethers, does, or bucks, please let me know or at least consider providing me with your contact information so that we can keep an updated registry of those goats. We are trying to establish a Pack Goat registry which includes Dwite Sharp goats and other "approved" packgoats in the hope that we will be able to get formal registration status for a pack goat breed.