Hunting 2014
Smile was two amazing weekends to be sure! Got to go out with a few different people and although I wont say any names, I will say, those with testicles need to maybe switch to a weapon that suites their hunting style better. Like a modern rifle. The women on the other hand were like little ninjas out in the bush Smile Didnt get to get out as much as we all would of liked. The conversations the nights before often led into later then expected morning wake ups... Bow people cant party, sleep a hour or two and be up and ready to go hunting Smile But saw some decent wildlife, all cows or does. Great people and a beautiful country made it hard to leave both weekends.

The locked keys and the truck getting stuck were highlights Smile Charlene had the right tool and Bre found it, so I could quickly get into my truck was amazing. Almost as amazing as getting the truck unstuck. It was Bre to the rescue again by suggesting I use my jack to lift the truck up so we could get wood under the tires. Which all plays out funny. If I had not gotten a flat earlier that day and used the 2 ton hydrolic jack, Bre wouldnt of even know it was there.

I took my corder along to get some footage but forgot about it most of the time and didnt end up needing it. Though coulda got some nice wildlife on camera. Thats ok, will head back down for late season archery and get some amazing footage then Smile

[attachment=819]
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)

Messages In This Thread
Hunting 2014 - by joecool911 - 06-20-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: Hunting 2014 - by nebs - 06-20-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: Hunting 2014 - by deschutes dawn - 09-24-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Hunting 2014 - by Dave-Trinity-Farms - 09-25-2014, 05:33 PM
RE: Hunting 2014 - by Taffy - 09-28-2014, 09:43 AM
RE: Hunting 2014 - by Dave-Trinity-Farms - 09-28-2014, 07:45 PM