2020 NAPgA Calendars are Here!
The calendars are here, folks, and they are beautiful! You can order them from the NAPgA website here: 
https://www.napga.org/store/

The Rendy date and location are already marked into these calendars, along with our NAPgA board meetings. 
As always, we have a limited number so don't wait until the last minute to order. These make excellent Christmas presents! 

.jpg   Calendar2020.1.jpg (Size: 132.17 KB / Downloads: 68)   

.jpg   Calendar2020.3.jpg (Size: 123.48 KB / Downloads: 69)   

.jpg   Calendar2020.4.jpg (Size: 86.85 KB / Downloads: 69)

I want to give a shout-out to PrintingCenterUSA who has been printing our calendars since 2015. This is the first time I've had a complaint with the quality. I called the company and they reviewed their proof, ran it through a scanning device, and agreed with me that the color was off. I guess the color settings on their printer weren't calibrated correctly. Anyway, since it was their mistake they corrected it right away with no extra charges. They overnighted a proof to me and once I gave the go-ahead they put our order at the front of the line and shipped us a new batch of calendars. They expedited the shipping and everything. They paid to have the bad calendars shipped back to them so I didn't have to dispose of them myself. All in all, I'm very pleased with their service. If you ever have a printing need, I highly recommend PrintingCenterUSA.com!
(11-14-2019, 09:02 AM)Nanno Wrote: The calendars are here, folks, and they are beautiful! You can order them from the NAPgA website here: 
https://www.napga.org/store/

Woohoo!  I just ordered 4 of them!  Better get them before they're gone!  My handsome boy, Bourbon, is on the cover!
Goatberries Happen!
Just ordered mine.
Ooooh! I got one for me and one for a gift! They have non-winning pics in a few of the day squares? So awesome. Looks like my Bacchus got a page for standing on that plate looking out over the deadly drop into the heart of the swell. One of these days I'll snap a picture and there's going to be only a blur in the pic. Then a cloud of dust from below!
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
(11-15-2019, 02:49 PM)Charlie Horse Wrote: Ooooh!  I got one for me and one for a gift!  They have non-winning pics in a few of the day squares?  So awesome.  Looks like my Bacchus got a page for standing on that plate looking out over the deadly drop into the heart of the swell.  One of these days I'll snap a picture and there's going to be only a blur in the pic.  Then a cloud of dust from below!

I had to close my eyes when Bacchus was walking the cliff edge!  And then Nan & Phil's Sputnik and Finn decided to, too!  No wonder I have an entire head of gray hair!

It does make a spectacular picture. Sad
Goatberries Happen!
Yeah, I try to scatter the non-winning photos throughout the rest of the calendar, whether on the cover, or on the notes page at the back, or as little thumbnails on "NAPgA" dates (meaning board meetings and Rendy). For the non-winners I prioritize photos from people who didn't win a full calendar page, followed by high-scoring second and third place photos from folks who did get a full page. Sometimes a "winning" photo ends up being too low resolution or the wrong orientation to qualify so I try to put it on the cover. For the thumbnails I try to use photos that "pop" so they will stand out and be discernible even at a small size. There's a lot that goes into it and sometimes making executive decisions is hard!

I ordered 125 calendars this year and have already gone through 30-35. Thanks you guys for supporting the calendar drive!
I just received the 4 calendars I ordered. They're absolutely awesome - better than in the photos! People are going to love receiving these as gifts and I'll love having it hanging on my wall!
Goatberries Happen!
Just got mine. Top quality and great shots! Seeing all these pics make me want to go hiking. Too bad we're getting rain for the first time in like 5 months.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
Bump for anyone who hasn't ordered their calendars yet! I've already blown through 80 of them, so only 45 left in stock. Don't miss out folks!
Thanks for the reminder! I can't believe I was going to miss out on the calendar this time around... I keep one in my cube and one at home. The guys at work want to see each months "fancy goat"!