Oberhasli Prospects
Oberhasli  2019 prospects mostly 100%  few with pinch of alpine .March and April born ..Moses Lake WA ..horns ...not castrated yet  ... bottle fed ..clean CAE tested herd …  8  available

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome! Let me know if you have any trouble posting photos and I'll see what I can do to help.
(06-25-2019, 05:18 PM)Nanno Wrote: Welcome! Let me know if you have any trouble posting photos and I'll see what I can do to help.

thank u...sometime   tech challenged lol
I have some registered Oberhasli Does in Montana and I am actually looking for a Buck to breed with. I had a fellow packer ask if you have any Genes from Earl? Do you have any breeding bucks for sale? Your boys are just beautiful!
hello yes I do..
Folks these are quality Obers - big, beautiful, muscular sweet boys, many with the mighty Sento in their lines.  I had the honor of adding one to my little pack goat herd this spring, at 15 weeks he weighed 78 lbs, measured a conservative 27.25" tall at the withers.  He's just a doll and has been hiking already with one overnight trip under his belt, can do 6 miles with 1600' gain (one trip 1800').

-Kathy
yay I'm so happy he is doing good !!!
Weighed him at 90 lbs this week and I can't straddle him anymore he's too tall lol!

Here's a pic of him weekend before last, along a ridge at 5600' a bit of offtrail work to get there, we overnighted at lake below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

wow ...thank u Kathy he looks awesome !!!!!!