Tri Cities area vet check with Matt the Vet
LOL I cant keep him outta the wheel barrow! I have to wheel it in to feed that pen and I can push him out a dozen times and he still wants back in. He chases me as I leave the feeder to head out of the pen just so he can jump into the barrow one last time Smile

Back to the topic:

Matt the vet will be out here tomorrow morning (Friday 13th) to castrate some prospects. Ill nail down a time for Friday the 20th for the vet check. Im thinking after 10 am would be good. This will allow everyone who needs to, to get morning chores done and will leave enough time to maybe go for a little walk after if everyone is so inclined. The Yakima is still super high and fast, so I dont think we will get any water training or fishing in. So if anyone has any ideas where they would like to go for the walk, feel free. I am still suggesting the area over by Beaver Bark along the Yakima. Im going to try and get out around there this weekend to see if its worth it. Id like to find a shady trail but this is the tri cities. There are some trails behind the Nurseries on Van Geisen heading to west richland that could also work. Ill post more on those locations.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tri Cities area vet check with Matt the Vet - by Teckelhut - 05-13-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Tri Cities area vet check with Matt the Vet - by Teckelhut - 05-30-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Tri Cities area vet check with Matt the Vet - by Dave-Trinity-Farms - 06-12-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Tri Cities area vet check with Matt the Vet - by Teckelhut - 06-20-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Tri Cities area vet check with Matt the Vet - by Teckelhut - 06-21-2014, 09:32 PM