Washington State parks don't allow pack goats?
They're worried about vicious llama attacks on children.  Its called "Male Berzerk Syndrome".  It happens with llamas that are too socialized with humans when they're young and they don't see humans as superiors.  The death toll was in the 350s last year, and the goal this year is to reduce that further to perhaps 340 children dead.  Also, innocent elk, moose, and bears have been blinded by acidic llama spit wads, stomach acids, bile blobs, and vomit bombs. 

The entire group of tourists in the following video clip from "Faces of Death Part 18" were later found dead.  

Its one thing that sucks about Moab and Arches etc down this way.  No dogs.  No horses.  No goats.  Capital Reef has started allowing llamas, so I could probably try that out someday, but I have tons of BLM land to explore nearby first. 

In the end the government has our best interests at heart and are doing what needs to be done to protect us from berzerker llamas in public places.  Thanks, Obama!
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Washington State parks don't allow pack goats? - by Charlie Horse - 01-16-2018, 05:33 PM