Fun with Mufasa
I've been taking my 7 month old whether Mufasa hiking a lot lately and finally have some decent pictures to share
    He wasn't sure about coming at first     close up     he became a hippe     we went danceing
Happiness is a working goat
He's a cutie!
More pictures from the hike we went on the other day.
We found this little barrel cactus

Most of my family's land looks like this

So where do you live again? That reminds me of the high desert around the 4-corners area.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
I'm in New Mexico
Well sense we've had nice weather lately I took Mufasa hiking the other day and this time his brother Jupiter came along.
Going up

Once we got close to the top stopped for a break and we saw my house (green) and the neighbors (white)

We got sick of ditches by the time we where done!

Half of the walk was flat

Sharing a treat

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

headed home

Resting at home

It was *about* a 5 mile round trip hike that would have been much more enjoyable with Jupiter wasn't yelling half the way up.
The destination is the red bump in picture number 4. We didn't make it all the way up but we got close!
I recently found out that the BLM land next door allows leashed pets soooo I took Mufasa hiking there.
It's hard to get a good picture of him when we're hiking because he always wants to be right next to me.

On the other side of the fence there is this dome house.

Don't let this image deceive you!

Most of the break was like this. We really haven't spent a lot of time on being tied up.

I think that Petunia and Mufasa have the same bloodlines somewhere down the road(as far as the ears go). What do you think Nanno?

This a hike we will be doing again soon, we really enjoyed it!
A geodesic dome house-- Awesome. If I could design a house I'd probably have a big yurt on a pole that spins around once per hour and of course a fire-pole in the middle to slide down to the big underground shop/garage.

I don't think you need to worry about BLM and leashes. I have yet to find anyone in government that gives a crap about a goat. They're not going to attack wildlife or people. I've passed tons of rangers on trails that were rather crowded and they give a tip-o-the-hat. I do keep the dog on a leash if anyone is coming along the trail so they see that and are satisfied.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!