Young Packers for sale
    Tongue Hi folks, I've been gone for awhile trying to get my life together again.  I have two pack wethers for sale, one two year old and one four year old. I love both of them but need to reduce the number of mouths to feed.   Kane is the two year old, very friendly. He's 3/4 Alpine and 1/4 Oberhasli.  Kodiak is the four year old full Alpine that I got from Dave at Trinity Pack Goats.  Kodiak needs his own person to work with him and my life changes haven't allowed me to train him.  Kane just needs to get out on the trail. I would take $150 for Kane and $200 for Kodiak or $300 if you want both.  Both lead but that's about all I've been able to do. Also okay with hoof trims.
Call or text me, Char, 541-385-1084.  If you are close to me I would also take hay in trade.  Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
Whoa! Blast from the past! I was thinking about you the other day and wondering if you'd dropped off the planet. Hope you're doing well and I hope you find good homes for these guys.
Hello, I am new to this web sight. I am very intrested in you at least one of your goats. My phone number is 253-820-2662. Thank you for your time
Hello, I am new to this web sight. I am very intrested in you at least one of your goats. My phone number is 253-820-2662. Thank you for your time
Hey Mike, shoot me a text and I will pass along her number to you. She is super busy all the time. It might be awhile before she is able to check this site
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
We just picked then up in Bend.  Know Kodiak lives in Gig Harbor with Steve and Kane lives in Roy.  Good Time.  Thanks for holding the for so long for us!!!