Possible new tailor made Goat Mineral Mix for the NW.
Ok heard back from the feed store. She had sent me a read out of the mix and a price per bag but it never got to me. So she will be sending the analysis for my final approval. Price per bag is pretty sweet at just 25.00! Thats 5.00 cheaper then we are paying now for the premix we get from them. The bad thing is, they have to order 3 tons to save on the freight fee but there is a 1 ton minimum they must order. She said she could combine it with their winter/spring mineral mix order but they are stocked up on it and dont anticipate needing an order of it till this winter.

So, I asked on the freight charge for just the one ton just to see what that would push the cost up to but let her know I would put the word out to see how much would get sold right off the bat. They will not ship, so that would fall to me. Ill contact some companies to get shipping prices. So if you are truly interested, please post and let me know where you are and how many bags. Thanks.

I could bring a good amount to the rendy for anyone who wants to save on shipping. Id add 5.00 per page to bring it.

Oh ill post a copy of the analysis once I get it.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible new tailor made Goat Mineral Mix for the NW. - by Dave-Trinity-Farms - 05-08-2014, 05:07 PM