Goats at the Easter Party!
After the event I took the boys into the field for some nice close-ups while their festive horn wraps were still in place. Both boys' personalities have matured and their training is starting to feel really solid.  

Sputnik has gotten to be quite a personable fellow recently. I hope it's a permanent change. He used to be so shy and so averse to being touched or crowded. Now he's finally coming into my space instead of me always having to come into his. He seems to be perfectly ok with being brushed now too. I could never touch him with a brush without sending him into a panic, but yesterday I brushed him all over and he never flinched or acted worried. Who knows--maybe by summer's end he might realize he actually kind of likes it.  

Finn's horns are getting a very nice spread to them. There's a lot more horn to wrap these days! Happily for us, Finn is usually quite careful of his horns and I've almost never been poked, prodded, bumped, hooked, or scraped by them. We do have to give him the occasional reminder, but usually when he passes close to a person he tilts his head way over to the side now. 

Messages In This Thread
Goats at the Easter Party! - by Nanno - 04-16-2017, 07:15 AM
RE: Goats at the Easter Party! - by Nanno - 04-16-2017, 07:36 AM
RE: Goats at the Easter Party! - by Taffy - 04-16-2017, 09:21 AM