Charlie Horse's 2017 Picture Thread

Shelby GT's glamor shot.

Goats are never really friends.   Thats why they're so amazed that humans are kind to them.

Luna wants shade so much she's willing to rest below a truck sized balancing rock.

Luna has been growing exponentially.  I expect that at this rate she will outweigh the planet Earth in 12 months.

The color here is amazing.  You have to be careful not to disturb the rocks... every little rock sits atop a little pedestal.  But the color....

Here we are walking along on pure white dirt.   Staying in washes keeps us from leaving tracks.

Just another balancing rock.  I should probably be more wary of them from now on...

Half a mile ahead is the car.  Shelby stood off 30 feet and refused to be caught.  Did he want to stay?
No.  He's just being stubborn about getting in the car again.  The solution is to just drive away. 
He comes running and begs to be loaded up once he sees the car moving off.  Its funny but annoying.

That wraps up the trip.  It was easy going and I only wish I had room for a few more goats.  Someday I'll get the van I've been saving up for.  Until then its going to be a 2 goat limit, but I think I'll try to get a few more exploration trips in before winter.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Charlie Horse's 2017 Picture Thread - by Charlie Horse - 10-15-2017, 07:13 PM