2017 NAPgA Rendezvous in Lake City, CO - June 15-18
We are planning on stopping for the night at Charlie's just a note ahead of time with my Nigerians. Smile I'm getting ahead of myself, I'm so excited to come!  We have electric fence for my goats and a popup bed for ourselves.  We plan on getting there on Wednesday I think, and leaving there on Thurs. am so we are there for the night before it starts.  I'm hoping someone does hoof trimming again so I can make sure I'm doing mine right.  I've had them for two years and watched a lot of YouTube to learn.  We just had babies the hard way, my doe had one, second got stuck, none of us could get it out.  So on Sunday night we had an emergency C-Section at the vets and the stuck one was dead.  Belly was full of liquid but we found a third inside.  My doe doesn't like #3 since I think she has no idea of where she came from.  She loves the little buckling.  They will be going to their new home right before we come.  I still need to get health permits for them from the vet.
Robin in Kingman, AZ
Robin's Third Acre Nigerians

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 NAPgA Rendezvous in Lake City, CO - June 15-18 - by Thirdacre - 04-21-2017, 08:50 AM